18 June 2020
INDONGO TOYOTA, a leading motor dealership group in Namibia, is seeking to appoint a DEALER PRINCIPAL at its dealership in WINDHOEK, with the capacity to oversee more than one dealership.
Key Performance Areas
- Overall management and control of the dealerships and all divisions and business units reporting to the individual
- Expansion and growth of the market share of the dealerships, while continuously optimizing profitability and return on funds employed
- Maintain and improve on least cost principle
- Optimal Customer Experience at all business centers, ensuring distinct customer preference
- Leading and building motivated capable teams that have a Passion for Excellence and living the Indongo Way
- Be a contributing member of the Management team.
Competencies / Skills
- Proven leadership qualities, with ability to function independently
- Dynamic and energetic with a high drive for success
- Good communication skills
- Ability to oversee more than one dealership
- Dependable and possess the ability to maintain
- a high level of confidentiality
- Leadership skills / employee management
- Highly professional
Experience and qualifications
- Namibian Citizen
- Minimum Grade 12, preferably a post school qualification.
- The position calls for applicants with previous successful experience as a Dealer Principal or as a senior managerial leader, and offers the opportunity to work as a Dealer Principal and / or Group level.
- Driver’s license is not negotiable.
- Toyota franchise experience will be advantageous.
This position offers the opportunity to join a dynamic Group, the Frans Indongo Group, and to function within an environment driven by entrepreneurship and business success. Top performers will have the opportunity to negotiate a market-related compensation package.
Please submit a detailed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday, 26 June 2020
NOTE: There will be no communication with candidates applying, except those selected for shortlisting